Monday, April 28, 2014

III

NRA shooting range - Jeremy sighting in a friends gun.
In the hashtag trend there is one every Monday known as #ManCrushMonday. Let me introduce you to my man crush everyday. Jeremy is my best friend. We started dating my first semester of my senior year in high school.  The best kind of love is with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.  I was planing on joining the Navy and setting forth from Nome for a few years to explore the world.  I got as far as passing MEPS and followed up with my recruiter just a few times before I decided that Nome is where my heart is, and forever will be.   In spite of my Navy dreams, Jeremy has been the best plot twist in my life. I miraculously applied and was accepted into the Certified Nurses Aide training and my ambition then became to obtain my Nursing degree.  The best part about that is I am able to study here in Nome, be with Jeremy, and my family.  The best of both worlds!  We have been inseparable since we started dating.  We have spent only a month apart, two weeks last summer for my CNA training, and two weeks this winter when he finished his ambition of becoming a Airframe and Power plant mechanic.  To add to our love, we are finishing our preparations in becoming new parents to a baby girl in the next few weeks. Jeremy and I are so excited and couldn't be any more happy.  I am so excited to see him as a daddy with our baby in his arms for the first time. I know he will be great considering he has spoiled me with endless love since we have been together.

No comments:

Post a Comment